Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Another Blog Recommendation

Hi. Long time no blog...but I am counting on you having summer and holidays and friends and family....and *gasp* Well, you know. Maybe you won't realize that it has been almost 2 weeks since I was here....

Last night, thanks to a friend, I discovered a new blog. And read, and read, and read....and totally destroyed my getting in bed early...and therefore my getting up early today. But it was totally worth it. You need to read it. I don't care if you have a loved one on the Spectrum or not. It is really fantastic. It is totally applicable to Down Syndrome, Autism, Sensory Defensiveness or any other of a host of special needs.

THIS is the series that jump started my addictive read. And THIS is why I kept reading into the wee hours...

Really, you need to check this one.

MOM- Not Otherwise Specified

No comments:

Post a Comment