Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Sweet Post by a Friend

I love reading the posts of a dear friend-in-law. He is an avid flyfisherman. I understand absolutely none of his fishy jargon. However, I bask in the descriptions of the peace and serenity of his trips. I feel like I am taking little refreshing heart vacations whenever I read his blog posts. I often feel like I ought to take up flyfishing after reading them. My husband loves to flyfish and after reading Marc and watching A River Runs Through It, I do believe I understand why.

He wrote a very moving post today that I think needs to be posted here. I'm sure you'll understand why...he was blessed with a glimpse of an Elise yesterday...

A Perfect Drift

Enjoy. And follow his blog for some ruminations that will bless you. Whether you fish or not!! :)

1 comment:

  1. Just the name made me smile. We can all do with a little more soul stirring :-)

    ReplyDelete