Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thankfulness Project: Heather and Gabi

I am very blessed to know Heather and Gabi in real life.  I get to see her giddy smile and hug her soft little body!  I treasure those snatched moments and value Heather's friendship.  Please rejoice with us over Gabi's triumphs this year!!
 

My Gabi will be three at the end of January. This year has been full of wonderful milestones but the biggest of them is her walking! She took her first step on March 20th. I never thought I'd be so excited. It was still a while before she progressed but she eventually got braver and braver. We went to the beach at the end of June and that was all it took. Barefoot in the sand my baby girl went from a few steps to running! She made her way around that beach and stopped to make friends with everyone, just like she does everywhere she goes! :). Now she is everywhere and into everything, which at times is frustrating, but I couldn't be happier or more proud of her accomplishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment