Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Hobbit Fun

Because I watched The Hobbit this weekend, finally...I thought I'd repost for fun, the treatise on why Elise should be an honorary Hobbit:

"Okay...so later this month, I will address SPD (Sensory Processing Disorder) on a simpler, informational level...but Elise, I really feel, is missing the "full" button...I think she eats for sensory input, and doesn't comprehend that she is satiated until she feels sick. That said, if she could eat when she wants to eat, she would be on the Hobbit Meal Planning:

1) Breakfast
2) Second Breakfast
3) Elevensies
4) Lunch
5) Afternoon Tea
6) Supper

Actually, come to think of it, she would probably be very welcome in Hobbit Society. She could lobby for more meals in the day...and she is certainly the right diminutive size...she absolutely knows adventure when she sees it. She would have been an asset to Frodo and Samwise. Merry and Pippin would have passionately enjoyed her...maybe I should write her in to a fourth Lord of the Rings book and see what happens! :)

Her only drawback in the Hobbit world?

She has little feet.

Ha!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment