Monday, October 14, 2013

Here it comes! The Annual Beg

Every year since I started this blog, each November I begged special needs bloggers for guest posts.  To tell their stories, link them up, and make it more of a community rather than an informational resource....

This year is no different.

I would love to wrap up 2013 with a big cheer and "Yay Us!!!  We survived and thrived another year!!"

I would love for any and every blogger or even if you are a reader...please write your posts and submit them to underwater9800 @ gmail.com (no spaces, just protecting myself from mountains of spam!)  I will, of course, link your blog to your post...

Tell your story.  This is not just for Down Syndrome.  This is for any parent who is fighting the good fight for their child.  This is for anyone who has graduated to being their own advocate and wants their voice to be heard!

Share your proudest accomplishments from this year!

Ask for suggestions for your latest battle.

If you want to just tweak an old post, dust off an idea from out of the back of your head, add perspective, do a picture and a few sentences, or do a questionnaire (I have one that I can send you!), PLEASE get them in to me as soon as possible...or as late as November 29th!

Please join me in raising your voices that you are Thankful You Are Not Alone!!!

2010 Project:
http://superdownsy.blogspot.com/2010_11_01_archive.html

2011 Project:
http://superdownsy.blogspot.com/2011_11_01_archive.html

2012 Project:
http://superdownsy.blogspot.com/2012_11_01_archive.html

"Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their work: If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up! Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone? Though one may be overpowered, two can defend themselves. A cord of three strands is not quickly broken." Ecclesiastes 4:9-12

No comments:

Post a Comment